Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Her soul !!

A night dat never slept,
in her own she lone wept..
She never found herself in d eyes dat mattered,
When everything she thought was her own.. shattered..

She never found a love she could trust,
And her own heart was ever Cut..
She hoped one day will come in her life,
When sombdy wud make her lovin wife..

I ever thought that i wud miss her in my tym,
She went away far and far ..flyin..
I always wished she cud live happy there,
and always wanted her to be near..

A day came when i heard her voice,
She was there talkin and all rejoice..
eyes became wet and it filled with tears,
I missed you a lot al these years..

The emotions were begining to flow,
and she was still a little low..
I hope she is there all quite and fine..
Bcoz she is the best sis in my years of sine..

No comments:

Post a Comment